Saturday, April 10, 2010

Why I smiled today

Kylah and Kallie spent the day with us.

Jamie and Kallie went to Costco in the morning. I try to stay far (far) away from there on the weekends. My sanity just can't handle it.

I told Kallie that Uncle Jamie wasn't allowed to bring anything home that was bigger than she was. It worked.

Kylah and Makena played while I cleaned up the house.

Later, Jamie mowed the yard (yep, you heard right - Jamie mowed) while I did some other yard work with Kallie.

Then we went for a walk and to the park.


Makena had to hold the poop bag while I took pictures.
She wasn't too happy about it either.
love this
Kallie was in the mood to hug and pose for pictures. Kylah was not - which is unusual.
She always tries to see how close she can get to the camera lens
Moxie always loves going to the park too
Kylah said she could see me

No comments:

Post a Comment