Sunday, May 23, 2010

Holy Elephant Ears Batman

We decided to head over to Saturday Market this afternoon.

"Why are we going to Saturday Market on Sunday?" Makena asked

"Because I wasn't doing much of anything on Saturday." I replied. (Friday was a late night - that's for another post though.)

Hailee is staying with us for a couple of days because her (very lucky) mom won tickets to New York for the premier of Sex in the City 2.

When you're down at Saturday Market, you have to stop and eat. Everything smells so good!

I decided on a yummy, veggie & chicken burrito - with black beans and salsa wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla.
Makena and Jamie hit up a Yokisoba booth and Hailee got a hamburger a fries. And yes, Hailee is very used to me always having my camera and ignores me just fine. : )

And you have to have an Elephant Ear when you're at Saturday Market!

Half cinnamon & sugar and half peanut butter and chocolate. It just doesn't get any better than that!!
Jamie and I shared that delicious baby.

While Makena & Hailee shared a cinnamon & sugar one.

(Okay, I ate some of that one too.)

We did some shopping and then waddled ourselves back to the truck.
I do have pictures to post from my birthday party on Friday night, I just have to remember the story to go along with each photo. It should all come back to me soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment