Sunday, May 23, 2010

A day on the beach with Makena & Moxie

Before heading home on Sunday, Makena and I took Moxie back down to the beach. It was still nice out, just a bit windy.

Makena and Moxie ran to the water.

I made this
Makena found a stick for Moxie
Then she built a sand castle.
Moxie wanted to help.
I went in search of drift wood and found this wonderful face. Makena says it's creepy.

On the way back, I played around a bit again with my wide lens.


I love getting to spend Mother's Day with my mom, Gram and Makena. I have no idea how I didn't get a single picture of any of us together all weekend. I guess I was just enjoying my time with them...

1 comment:

  1. These pictures of Pook are so pretty. She's right, the wood face is creepy. But in a really cool way ;-)
    Love to my girls!!

    ReplyDelete