Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sneaking around Maryland

On our way to dinner from Gettysburg, I spotted this house. Jamie will almost always stop and drive in for me to get pictures. We saw a sign that said "No hunting, trapping or ..." the rest was covered with vines so we figured we were okay because we weren't planning to hunt or trap anything.

Then before heading to the airport on Tuesday we stopped at another farm. Tiffany had told Jamie about a barn there so he drove by. We knocked on the doors of the house, but no one answered...so off I went to take pictures.


I really liked the doors...
Jamie said 'No Sweetie, we can't take one.'
Fine, I'll just get a picture then.
As we were driving out, we noticed a (huge) No Trespassing sign on the driveway to the first barn. Oopsss...guess it was a good thing that we parked in the driveway to the house then huh?

2 comments:

  1. Cool change with the blog background! LOVE all your photos from your trip back east! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved all of your pictures. I've never been that direction and it was nice to experience it through your camera lens.
    Thanks for sharing!!
    I love you. :-)

    ReplyDelete