Saturday, September 5, 2009

Getting outside

After not feeling well and being cooped up in the house for a few days, I was very happy to see the sun come out this afternoon! After a few more hours of tv and reading, I decided to take Moxie for a walk. She has been pouting around the house with me the last few days too.

because we don't usually walk her on a leash,
Moxie sometimes runs to catch up after being side-tracked by smells
I didn't know bicycle lane people wore helmets??
Or I think that's what that is...
ohhh...bad bicycle lane person; no helmet
still a few pretty flowers out
Moxie sometimes wants to be in the pictures I'm taking
I love Fall colors, but I'm just not ready for them yet
Isn't this the cutest acorn?!? It has a little handle on it.
It felt good to get outside and enjoy the fresh air. After a bowl of water, Moxie went straight to her bed and I headed up for a long, hot bath. I'm ready for another day of Oregon tomorrow!

2 comments: