Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Makena is 13!

My baby turns 13 at 11:07 pm today! I can't even believe that I am the mother of a teenager! Dylona called me this morning to wish me 'Happy Mother of a Teenager Day'. : ) She then added that she feels old even knowing me...ahhh...see why she's my best friend?!?

Here are a couple pictures of the beautiful Makena Jade on her 1st Birthday.

And then a few pictures that she (happily) let me take this morning. She was headed to her dad's, and had just gotten up - "I'm not even dressed Mom" she said.

A picture that Hailee took of us at the Rose Garden on Sunday.


I love you Pook and hope you had a wonderful Birthday week. (That's about how long we've been celebrating!) You are the reason my heart smiles. You make me very proud, I love you mostest!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Makena (yes, I'm a day late)...looks like you are having a GREAT b-day week! Thank you for letting your mom take so many photos of you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete