Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What's for dinner - Take 2

Things went better with the 'something new' for dinner last night. I got a few of the same type of comments; "Why are the tomatoes wrinkly?" (they are baked) or "What's the green stuff?" (pesto) - but everyone ate it! Wheww...

I have a huge binder full of recipes to try - it's finding the ones that are going to work for all three of us that make things difficult. Those of you that have offered to help out with ideas - thank you!! I'll be waiting.

One day at a time. : )

1 comment:

  1. I haven't checked your blog for a while and I am cracking up at these dinner posts......
    I have the same problem at my house!!
    I made it a goal last year to try at least one new recipe a week. It hasn't worked very well for me either, but I think that because I'm not the best cook! ;0)
    Keep us updated with the recipes they love!

    ReplyDelete