Monday, May 11, 2009

Simplicity Part 2

My sister was laughing at me this weekend about my previous Simplicity post. She was laughing at me even more when I found these great items while shopping over the weekend!


  1. The white table was too cute to pass up! It has wheels, a small drawer, and two leaves. I'm thinking it will be a nice addition at The Shed.
  2. The highchair is actually my birthday present from my sister. So cute & loved! It's going to look even better upstairs in my hallway!
  3. The shutter I found at the dump - it's in great condition and only $2! I'm going to use it to hang pictures on. When I first saw it, I thought it would look great by my desk - now I'm thinking it'll look great in our living room. Who knows... :)
  4. The screen...well it's a horrible color but I have a vision! A fresh coat of paint and it will look great in the front room, by my treadmill! As soon as we move the futon out of the room (I can't wait!) and get a comfy new chair in there, it will be like a little reading room off of my office.
  5. There were a few little things that didn't make it in the picture, either because they were too small to see or because I haven't finished creating them. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment