Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Great Wolf Lodge

My Girl Scout troop sold cookies this year so that they could spend time at Great Wolf Lodge. We were originally going to spend 2 nights, but when they learned that it would save them at least $350 to only stay one they changed their minds. I really must be teaching them something!

We left around 11am on Friday (there wasn't school that day) and arrived in time to check in, have lunch and go to the water park. Makena still wasn't feeling her best, so I went back to the room with her a couple of times to rest.

waiting to get in to the water park



Makena & Hailee at the arcade
she loves me and my camera!
coloring at dinner I wouldn't let her drink it until I got a picture : )




It was a bit expensive, but the girls all had a great time! And, they even have some money left over to do something else this summer. I felt that the girls were safe in the water park - a big concern that I had - and were able to enjoy Great Wolf Lodge.

No comments:

Post a Comment