Sunday, May 10, 2009

How I've been by Kena(:

Yeah. I don't update much..So here's what I've been up to[:

Still going to school (most of the time.) and my teachers are all still evil. Even if Mom doesn't believe it (trust me, they put up an act around the parents!) I'm getting average grades...Mostly B's but I got a C in science (I missed three days!) And, shocker, I got an A in PE!

Right now we're doing track and field in gym. Which, combines my two least favorite things: running and sweating ]:

iTunes helped me find some really cool music to listen to (if you didn't know, it recommends songs based on what you buy. It's actually pretty good.) I've been listening to the same song for about an hour now...What can I say? It's a really cute song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI0-Q4Ub21w

if you wanna take a looksie, it's there ^^^ The band (even though it's mostly one guy.) is called Nevershoutnever if you like it C: I sure do

Hmm...I've mostly done nothing. I'm trying to get $16 from my mom so I can buy a Nickasaur! (another good one man band) shirt. If you want, you can try and get her to buy it... Only if you really want ;)

Toodles(:
Makena

No comments:

Post a Comment