Thursday, May 7, 2009

Pampered Chef

Don't you want to be pampered?? Oh...me too! Especially in the kitchen! I'm not a great chef, by any means, but enjoy cooking and making new foods. If only I could get my family to try the new foods!

I'm going to a Pampered Chef party on Wednesday, May 27th at 6pm! The BEST part; up to 15% of the totals sales will go to the Relay For Life of Beaverton! The host, my friend, Kathy Cina is doing this great FUNdraiser for her team Wee Bees for a Cure!

If you have Pampered Chef items that you've been wanting, what a great time to get them! Let me know if you'd like to come to the party or if you'd just like to place an order. I already have my list of goodies started...can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. YOU ROCK!!! I haven't even done a plug on my OWN BLOG YET...Oh...Amber, I MISS YOU!!!
    ~Kathy

    ReplyDelete