Friday, April 24, 2009

Kallie's 2nd Birthday Party

Kallie's 2nd Birthday party was on Saturday afternoon. It was a beautiful day to BBQ and play!

another overexposed picture I tried to rescue
Kalllie Bug
Kylah Teagan
a game of Duck-Duck-Goose (I never liked it)
time for cake
yummy cake!
her favorite Auntie (me) gave her paper, finger paint & markers!
and she got a Dora jeep from Mom, Dad & Kylah!
a jeep that Logan loved!
it was NevaeH's birthday party too - here she is with her butterfly cake
and presents!
TeaLee & Makena
"Give me kisses Bug!"
Jamie snuck off to take a little nap
time to clean their feet from running around in the grass all day

Makena and TeaLee got to stay the night and have even more fun! Happy Birthday Kallie - we love you!

After Kallie's party, we headed over to the Castilla's for Sydney's 16th Birthday party. A lot of hyper teenagers were there! : ) I somehow managed to leave all of these parties without any cake - what was I thinking?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment