Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

We decided to spend Easter weekend in Garibaldi. We had a great time! Makena & I colored our eggs on Saturday. Funny story...I went over to visit with my grandmother for a while and when I came back, my mom was boiling more eggs. I asked her why she had made more eggs and she said it was because she had cracked some of the ones I had brought. "How did you crack them?" I asked "When I boiled them." She answered "I already boiled them Mom!" I laughed. That lady - she's so funny! Love you Momma! We mixed them all together so no one would know! (We did tell everyone later tho.)
Mom was making sure that Makena didn't make a mess. : )

perfect picture Makena! : ) Our eggs...
I got up early on Sunday morning to go to my favorite antique mall. I had a few things in mind that I wanted, but I didn't leave with anything this trip. It was very stormy at the Coast on Easter Day - I stopped to take a few pictures.


Gram colored eggs too and wrote our names on them
the damn egg-game...they were coming for me!
Papa VS Makena
and the winner (again)!

2 comments: