Friday, July 1, 2011

A little Stay-cation

We're headed up to the lake for a little stay-cation. I can't tell you how excited I am to spend time at the lake as I haven't been there yet this year. And, my family will be there, which makes it even better!

It's been a long, stressful few weeks and I'm happy for the break. Sometimes my emotions get the best of me - no matter how hard I try to keep them under control. (Kinda like those voices I hear too...)

I know I promised pictures from Jamaica (because I know you want to see how beautiful it was there) but I just haven't gotten the chance to finish editing. And, wouldn't you know it, my computer is acting up again and that affects my photo editing program. So...you'll just have to wait a bit longer.

I also have some pictures to share from Relay last weekend. Again, the editing is an issue. But, I took less that 100 pictures if you can even believe it!?! I did spend almost 5 hours in the CPS3 tent, so I really didn't get the opportunity to take many photos. That's okay though, I enjoyed the day with family, friends and memories.

I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable 4th of July weekend! Be back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment