Sunday, July 24, 2011

Jamaica ~ Day 4 ~ Wedding Day

I have to steal pictures for this post again. And the reason is going to sound totally crazy, but it's true. I.Did.Not.Bring.My.Camera.To.The.Wedding. And I'm still kicking myself over it!! Tiffany and I were talking about her wedding photographer and she mentioned that I would be missing the wedding if I took pictures of it. So, I thought to myself; if there's going to be a photographer and Tiff wants me to enjoy the wedding, I will. And again...I'm still kicking myself over it. Thankfully, all of the other (smarter) guests brought their cameras.

Day 4 in Jamaica ~ May 28

After spending our normal morning on the beach, in our normal spot, we went to the pool.

I know...it was rough...but we did it.

Then we all went back to our rooms to get ready for the wedding.

Jamie was Shayne's Best Man and walked Tiffany down the "aisle". Tiffany was beautiful, and Shayne was already teared up before she got to him.


There was a short reception after the wedding and then the photographer (who wasn't me) took Shayne and Tiffany away for some photographs.

And then we spent the rest of the evening eating, drinking and dancing.

And no matter how many times I tried to hide from the camera, there were pictures of me on every one of them.

We were so happy to be apart of this special day with Shayne and Tiffany. It was a gorgeous destination wedding!

I should probably also mention, if you didn't notice, it was hot in Jamaica. And my hair and skin are not used to the humidity like everyone else. Thankfully, we don't really have humidity in Oregon. There just wasn't any use for me to even attempt to do anything with my hair, other than just pull it up. So that's why I always look so stylish...

No comments:

Post a Comment