Monday, July 11, 2011

Jamaica ~ stolen photos

Because there were 12 people on vacation with us, I was lucky enough to get everyone elses' photos too!

Shayne & Tiffany ~ Groom & Bride ~ Shayne and Jamie have been friends for many years and we were happy to be a part of their wedding. We love you guys!

Lauren & Vince ~ I had never met Lauren or Vince, but we had a great time with them.

Jed & Vicki ~ I had never met Jed or Vicki before and we had a so much fun with them!


Chris & Adria ~ I had met Adria before as she is Tiff's best friend. Chris proposed to Adria during our trip.


Jessica & Jason ~ I hadn't met Jessica or Jason either. They tried to enjoy every minute of their kid-less vacation!

Our "spot" on the beach.

We quickly realized that part of the resort had a nude beach. Even some of the resort rooms overlooked this special place...luckily mine and Jamie's room didn't!









Amy & Shelly (and because you know how I hate to talk about people...I shall not say much more about these two. Amy is Shayne's cousin and Shelly is her friend.)


No comments:

Post a Comment