Sunday, March 6, 2011

Online shopping

One of my very favorite things to do is shop online. I don't have to deal with people AND I can do it from the comfort of my own home! Recently, I've been on Amazon.com a lot.

I don't usually buy books; I like to borrow them from the library. I do tho like to highlight or underline things in some books, therefore I have to buy them. My most recent purchase is the Digital Photography box set from Scott Kelby. I borrowed it from the library, but they wouldn't let me renew it (or write in it), so I broke down and bought it for myself. It was worth it tho.


The other little goodie in the above picture is my new memory card holder. It safely holds 8 memory cards. It's waterproof and shatterproof. It perfectly fits my old memory cards just as well as the two new ones that I also ordered from Amazon.com.

The best part - they all shipped together and I didn't have to pay for shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment