Sunday, March 13, 2011

Eating the goods & bads

Jamie and I have been pretty good about following the nutrition program for the P90X program we are doing. We've been weighing and measuring foods, mostly. We've been writing down what we eat, mostly. And we've been eating healthy, mostly. Even when we've gone out to eat, we looked up the nutritional information of the menu and chosen wisely.

One thing that we both really like, and were already eating, is fresh fruits and berries. I think we've eaten 100lbs of strawberries in the past month alone. And, I eat yogurt almost every day for the probiotics.

The other day, I had a homemade pear & low-fat granola muffin, strawberries & blackberries and yogurt. It was perfect.

This morning, however, I had 5 teenage girls that wanted Cinnabon for breakfast. Jamie bought them a box of minis and when I was getting everything ready, including another basket of strawberries, I couldn't help myself and ate a Cinnabon.

A full of fat and calories Cinnabon mini.

And it was FAN-tab-u-lous!

I feel terrible for eating it, but the thing was singing (SINGING) to me and I just couldn't help it. The girls' metabolism won't even notice the fact that they each had two or three minis, but mine is screaming at me right now. And as soon as they are done taking over my living room, I'll be joining Tony Horton (P90X founder) for an hour of Kenpo and abs.

Lucky me.

No comments:

Post a Comment