Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dearest Blog & Followers

I am alive. I am thinking of you and have stuff to post.

I've just been...off still. But I am working on it!

My schedule has been a bit crazy. And I'm working on that too!

Working on myself takes more time than I was willing to give at first. It's all a slow process. I'm still learning even after 35 years.

Just wanted you to know that I'll be back here soon...

PS: We had a little 'snow flurry' the other day, so I'm leaving you with a photo of it. It wasn't much, but it put a little smile on my face.

3 comments:

  1. Dear blog...you take care of Amber and let her focus on her and we know she'll get back to blogging regularly when she is ready and able...

    Thanks for the photo of the snow, since I totally didn't take any yesterday...

    Hugs..your faithful blog follower....KC

    ReplyDelete