Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Nighthawk Interior Updates - Cabinets, Doors & More!

To see updates of the house before this post, go to Nighthawk Interior Updates.

It was such a nice surprise to show up at Nighthawk one day and see the cabinets had arrived and were being installed! It was finally starting to look like a house...our house.

Makena's bathroom


 Master bathroom
 
 
 And the beautiful kitchen!
 
 
 
Laundry room
Powder room
 
The floors were getting finished too.

 And the exterior doors finally arrived, so all of the doors were finally getting installed.
 Unfortunately, that took several days because of all the doors.

The kitchen island wasn't the color I had asked for, but I'm going to have to live with it for a while.  I may grow on me.  Some of the cabinet doors weren't cut right, but that was just some adjustments that had to be made.  We were very happy with how everything had turned out.

Please excuse all of the construction dust photos.  If you know me at all, you know how I hate dust and even more hate it on my camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment