Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Nighthawk Interior Updates - Before the move

To see the pictures before this post, go to Nighthawk Interior Updates - Counters, fixtures and heavy lifting.

Here are a few more pictures that I took of the house the day we were cleaning.  I use the word "cleaning" loosely as Jamie and I spent several hours cleaning up after the construction crew days before this too.  This particular day though, I had someone come in and help me clean in the hopes of getting the house ready to move in to.  Unfortunately, construction crews were there that day too so things didn't get done like I had hoped.  (And they'll be back again tomorrow too, so things are still going a few weeks later...)


Family room
 
 
 My office
Loving the new stair rails

 
Master bedroom




Makena's bedroom

Basement
 
 
As I went to take pictures of the house today, I grabbed my camera and noticed there weren't any memory cards in it.  I then grabbed my small camera and the battery was exhausted.  So...no updated pictures of the house yet.  We do have furniture (yeah!) and most of the boxes unpacked (finally!) but things aren't organized or settled yet.  There is still work to be done, more cleaning to do, and not enough hours in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment