Monday, May 23, 2011

Going on a little trip

Jamie and I are headed to Jamaica tomorrow. I wish I could say that the flight is short...it's not. I wish I could say we're flying first class...we're not. BUT, we are going to Jamaica!!!

We're in Jamaica for a week and then fly in to PA for a few days before coming home. While in Jamaica, we'll be attending the wedding of some very special friends. And then we'll be celebrating with them at their reception when we've returned to the US.

I'm looking forward to a wonderful week, relaxing in the sunshine with a cold drink in my hand. To spending some time playing in warm water or photographing the island. Or, to just sleeping in.

I will miss Makena. It's so hard for me to leave her for that amount of time. She will be in good company for a few days though.

I will also miss my blog, FB and my cell phone. Yikes...just saying that all freaks me out a bit. How did I survive before them???

See you later. Hopefully with lots of wonderful pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy, safe travels and UNPLUGGING is a good thing..it's the catching up part that stinks! ;)

    ReplyDelete