Sunday, February 21, 2010

Spending the day downtown

It was another beautiful day, so we decided to go downtown. (Okay, I asked Jamie to take me downtown so I could take some pictures.) We walked Waterfront Park with all of the other people out enjoying the sunshine.
When Moxie has to be on a leash, she likes to hold it in her mouth.Then we walked around and found a restaurant with outside tables so we could have lunch.

I know I am...
Then we headed over to the St. Johns Bridge and to a local park.

And a smile to end our day.

3 comments:

  1. Loved the pix. Especially the one under the bridge through the legs to the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and yes, you are too "dam" cute! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking for some graffiti and that's about all I found. In Portland for goodness sake! I'm sure I was just in the wrong area - obviously spelling in this part of town isn't a priority.

    ReplyDelete