Thursday, February 4, 2010

A day of sunshine and grey clouds

Kylah and Kallie came over to play with us on Sunday. Hailee was here too, so we all decided to take a walk up to the park while it was sunny out.

Makena had her camera with her, I had mine and Kylah wanted one too - she used the small camera. I think she only took 4 pictures tho before running to play.

Kallie-Bug had gotten up that morning with a slight cough and runny nose, so we were sure to bundle her up for the wagon ride to the park.

Hailee was trying to hide from me & my camera. Makena told her to just 'give it up'. Hailee decided to make faces with Makena instead.

And then I caught her!
Yes, we were a bit worried about that giant.grey.cloud. We were lucky that it was traveling the other direction! It did turn out to be a beautiful day.

Moxie loves the park too.

The slide is fun...no matter how old you are.
Yes, they did this for me. Aren't they sweet?
C'mon Auntie!

No comments:

Post a Comment