Monday, February 15, 2010

Loving them

For Valentine's Day, Jamie and Makena made reservations for us at my new favorite restaurant The Venetian. Before dinner we watched the performance of The Taming of the Shrew and Women's Prize - two in one! Another funny, fun show at The Venetian - love it there.

(one of many pictures I tried to get of them)
We had a wonderful dinner - marinated mushrooms (all to myself), artichoke dip, bread, Caesar salad, pasta Alfredo, stuffed tortellini, lasagna. I didn't think I could take another bite until...
... the chocolate cake with chocolate filling and frosting showed up. Oh.My.God. it was delicious. And, it had our name on it.

what was left of the cake
Me & Makena

Thank you for a wonderful Valentine's Day - I love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment