Sunday, February 28, 2010

Getting points taken away

If you read my below post - How to become the 'Coolest Mom Ever' - you'd know some tricks. But, I forgot to mention that you can have points taken away too. Mine were at the beginning of the concert, but I'm pretty sure that I made up for it!

I was upstairs, listening to the first band, minding my own business. Two guys (they looked young to me, but were able to get drinks) came upstairs and stood next to me. They had on black hoodies, black skinny jeans and had their underwear/asses hanging out. I sent Makena a text because she knows that irks me.

'hahaaaaa' she replied.

Two bands later, Mayday Parade comes on stage. They were the band that Makena mostly wanted to see. The lead singer was the guy standing next to me upstairs.

Ooopssss. I guess the back stage pass attached to his skinny jeans would have tipped me off.

Love you Pook - Coolest Mom Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment