Thursday, November 3, 2011

Frosty Morning

When Makena moved to Terra Nova High School this year, I got a new morning drive. And, for the first time in 7 years, I somewhat enjoy it. Although the distance is a few more miles away, the scenery is much better. And some mornings are just beautiful. It's often dark when we leave, but the sun is coming up as I head back home. The leaves have been changing to their beautiful reds, oranges and yellows. And sometimes there is a wonderful layer of fog.

I try to remind myself to bring my camera, but often forget as we head out at by 7:15am. Or it's too dark or dangerous for me to get out in spots. Or, it's raining. But I finally managed to get a few shots this week. I, of course, didn't grab my entire camera bag, so I didn't have the lens I wanted but still enjoyed the shots.

This is a golf course along the way.





Then a field.


Then I went a bit out of the way to a little place I like and have taken shots of before. You can see those here and here.






1 comment: