Friday, June 4, 2010

All the wonderful things that put a smile on my face

For the past month, I've been receiving birthday presents. It's been the best month ever!

Each of the gifts had been thoughtfully chosen for me.

I received a package full of goodies from my Aunt Tami. A pen with Amber on it, a small lucky pig, a bookmark imprinted with "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.", trinkets and the small plaque below which says "Be the change you wish to see in the world."

My mom had a basket of goodies for me too. A tree and plants for the lake, gardening supplies and she made the sign below. I've been searching for a sign for The Shed for a while now, without any luck, so she made this one for me. It's perfect.

I received money and cards in the mail. Gifts of my choosing.

Jamie rented a limo for my friends and I to enjoy a night out-on-the-town. I received a case of Mirror Pond for the limo ride.

And Dawn gave me the pig watering can below. It's found a home in my office.

My sister surprised me with a basket goodies on our front porch on my birthday. Organic lotions, bath products, smellies and more.

Jamie and Makena picked out an iPad for me. They each have toys to get online and play games with and now I have one too. (Mine is better tho!)

Tracie gave me a Tree of Life necklace.

And today, I received surprises from Kylah and Kallie. Decorated stones with each of their handprints.
A very special card that Kylah made me; Auntie Auntie Amber. Notice my red hair on one of the drawings and that I'm wearing a crown on the other.

And they had painted and decorated the below planter for me - including an orange Lily.

It says "Thank you for helping us grow" with each of their hand prints.

It just doesn't get any better than birthday gifts.

Not even Santa can do that well.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute those gifts are from Kylah and Kallie-Bug!! What great idea that thanks for helping me grow.

    Love the pig watering can Dawn gave you too! Nice work Dawn!

    You deserve to be pampered, spoiled and appreciated Amber. Love you so much and lets rock this new chapter of our lives. Shall we?!?.....

    ReplyDelete