Friday, March 19, 2010

Transformation Update

Today was the last day of week 9 in our Transformation Challenge. We started the Bill Philip's Transformation Challenge 2010 back in January. It's an 18 week challenge and I am SO HAPPY that we are half way through and still going strong!!

I have been to the gym every Monday - Friday for the past 9 weeks and I love how great I feel! I have more energy now and (usually) enjoy my time there.

Jamie has a week to make up. He was gone for a week this month as well as a few days last month. I nagged him about the gym, but he didn't make it. He was not too happy to return to the gym this Wednesday!

We do weights on Monday, Wednesday & Friday and then cardio on Tuesday and Thursday. Most Thursdays I take an Aqua Fit class which I'm also enjoying. Thankfully there is a tv on almost every cardio machine - that way I can't hear myself hyperventilating. We try to rest on Saturday and then do light cardio on Sunday.

I'm down about 10lbs and have lost almost 1 1/2 inches. I'm mostly appreciating how great I'm feeling every day! We're eating tons of protein - hopefully turning our fat to muscle soon. We'll see how things go in another 9 weeks.

For a treat, I've scheduled a couples massage tomorrow afternoon and then we have dinner reservations at El Gaucho's downtown. I can't wait!!

PS: I decided to do this as a "congrats" for the challenge as well as to celebrate our 8 years together. Happy Anniversary Honey! Thank you for your constant support and love.

PPS: I also wanted to take Jamie to El Gaucho's for a great steak as he'll be going in for a colonoscopy on Wednesday. *I'll save the details on that for another post.*

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you Red! You too Jamie. Way to set your goals and work to attain them.

    Congratulations on your 8 years together! Isn't so wild? ;-) We're very happy for you guys and look forward to building years along side of you.

    Loves!

    ReplyDelete