Monday, March 29, 2010

My Letty Bag has arrived!

Kathy stopped by today to bring my Letty Bag that she made. I love it!

I saw a couple of the bags that she had made, and I knew I had to have one. She kindly agreed to add me to her list. (With very little begging on my part!)

A beautiful, hand-made bag (of my chosen fabrics), for a donation to her Relay For Life of Beaverton team. What a great deal!

I think I was the first person to choose a plain fabric for the outside, but I really like the simplicity of it. It fits me perfectly. And the "Smile" button is the best part!

All the bright, cheering fabrics are there too - they are just hiding inside for me to see. All of the white/black inside are separate pockets for tons of goodies. You know - things that I carry: travel toilet seat covers, band-aids & ointments, a small bottle of sunscreen, a couple of Burt's Bees chapstick tubes, hand sanitizer & travel wipes, extra Zoloft - 'just in case', an extra camera battery, travel kleenex, a bottle opener, and more.

Yes, I usually have all of this stuffed into my bag somewhere. Don't you?

I'll be able to take it to court with me and finally hide all of my CASA files in there now too. And a book. And my camera if need be!


So excited about my Letty Bag. Thanks again Kathy!

PS: Makena already wants me to take her to Jo-Ann Fabrics so she can have a Letty Bag too.

5 comments:

  1. glad you like it! wish I could just sew all day long..then I would REALLY be in my happy place! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats the charge for this lady???? I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and by the way Red head, have you ran out of those toilet seat covers I got you? I'll happily buy you more, to help calm your nerves ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy does the Letty Bags for donations to her team. I haven't run out of the covers yet, so far I've been lucky I guess! : ) I don't want to take them out of my purse tho, cuz that's when I'll need them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, that Letty bag looks pretty cool and it only requires a donation!!! Set me up when I get down there! Oh! And by the way - I'll see ya soon! Love you all.

    ReplyDelete