Saturday, January 11, 2014

F word


I have a favorite word.  Well, I have a lot of favorite words and phrases but my very favorite word is the F word.  Yep, fuck.

FUCK   -Verb
Fuck can be used in many ways and is probably the only fucking word that can be put every fuckingwhere and still make fucking sense.  Fuckers.

Yes, I use it a lot.  No, it doesn't bother me that I do it.  BUT, I do try to be respectful of the people that I'm around.  I mean, I'm not that fucking rude.  I don't want to offend anyone or get the 'potty mouth' look.  (I sometimes get that look from Jamie.)

It can be used simply...

Or as truth...

(I've said this often. Possibly to the same person.)

 

And at work...


And in normal life...
 


 (I need this shirt)


Most importantly...

I've been so busy and overwhelmed lately, that it seems to come out of my mouth a lot more.  "Fucking computer", "fucking IRS", "I don't have the fucking money for this", "fucking computer"...  But I've also had a chance to say 'fuck yeah!' so that evens out the good with the bad I'd say.

No comments:

Post a Comment