Monday, November 25, 2013

Back to 2012

I thought I would go through some pictures from the past year and try to play at little catch up.  

NOVEMBER 2012:

The Hesses moved from Pennsylvania to Oregon!  We were so excited to have Shayne, Tiffany and Delaynie with us on the West Coast.

 
I had a surprise 40th Birthday party for Jamie - a month before his birthday.  Everyone was gathered in a room at Big Als, while he was taking a nap at home.  I finally talked him in to bowling and surprised him! He, of course, celebrated his birthday for almost 2 full months.

 
 

 
 
Then we went back to Nighthawk and played for a while.


 

DECEMBER 2012:

This was our first Christmas on Nighthawk and we were excited for a fuller tree.  It still took quite a while for us to all three agree on the same one.  (I think I got outvoted this year as well.)


We invited friends & family to Nighthawk to ring in 2013!

 
 
 
 

 ...to be continued...

1 comment:

  1. Cool....we like catch up posts! ;)

    Safe travels back east you guys!

    ReplyDelete