Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Nighthawk - We have paint!

Mother Nature was good to us and gave us a few days of sunshine and dry weather around Easter. It was just enough time for the painters to paint the exterior of the house. I was so excited to see how far they'd come as I pulled on to Nighthawk Dr.

I was happy with our color decision too. (Decisions are often stressful for me you know...) And it's going to look so much better when the brick gets covered with stone.

They were able to get most of the exterior painted, but the decks and trim work still needed to be done.

I went back to the house a few days later, and the decks were painted too.

Our second inspection passed, so we are now ready to move forward with the interior remodel. What a relief! We were hoping to be moving in to the house by the end of May, but we're now thinking early June. Thankfully we don't have to leave our old/newer house until we're ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment