Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easter 2012

Jamie was out of town Easter weekend this year, so the girls and I headed to Garibaldi. It was the first time I had seen Gram in quite a while. She always spends a few months in Washington before/after Christmas with our family.

My mom and I spent most of Saturday shopping. I always hit my favorite antique stores in search of new treasures. And now that we'll have a bigger house, I need lots of new treasures!

Then, because the teenagers love me, they colored eggs. (I know the secretly wanted to too.)

I think Hailee was the only one with her actual name on her egg. Everyone else received drawings of some sort. There were a couple of bunnies, a Ho-Ho-Ho egg, a "Fatty" (what Hailee calls Makena) and some random other scribbles. They added stickers to make Grandma Lori happy.

Rudy took the girls, the dogs and I took the beach later that day. It was a beautiful, sunny day on the Oregon Coast. Moxie and Maddie raced to the water and played as long as they could. Packer just enjoyed chasing and hiding her ball.

Then we ate and ate before heading home on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment