Monday, October 3, 2011

I have...

This post is an add on to my All About Amber post. Who doesn't want to know more about me right?

I have experienced natural child birth. This was not by choice.

I have yelled at the person in the car in front of me for driving too slow. Shortly after I yelled, I found out that it was my grandmother.

I have said mean things to my best friend. Thankfully she forgave me and is still my very best friend.

I have done something illegal. I may have done two things.

I have sewn an entire outfit and then modeled it in front of 4H judges and families. If only I still had those yellow stirrup pants.

I have gotten lost while driving only a few miles from my home. I'm not good with direction.

I have broken the bone in the same finger 3 times. I did it during my 4 years as a basketball star while in school.

I have laughed until I cried. I may have even pee'd my pants because of it.

I have been attacked by a dog. A St. Bernard pulled me out of a car and dragged me down a gravel road.

I have lied. At least once that I know of.

I have been to France. I would love to go back some day.

I have been in two fist-fights. I lost one of them.

I have licked the bottom of a slug to see what it was like. Outdoor School was an eye-opener for me.

I have cried about something hurtful someone has said to me. It took me a long time to convince myself that it wasn't true.

I have talked 'baby talk'. It wasn't always to my own child.

I have eaten a food that I wasn't exactly sure what it was. I probably didn't want to know.

I have fully experienced the term "blood, sweat and tears". I don't believe they were happy tears.

I have smiled at an older couple walking together, hand-in-hand. I hope to be this older couple some day.

I have volunteered for things that I probably didn't have time to do. But I fit it in my day anyways because it was important to me.


I have always lived with someone. I'm probably too expensive for myself to live on my own.

I have been on two cruises. I doubt I ever knew where the front (or bow) of the boat was.

I have spent an entire day just reading a book. I wish I could have more of those days.

I have stayed awake for 45+ hours. Most of it was spent with my Aunt Tami, so every hour was worth it.

I have gone skinny dipping. We were caught.

I have been mistreated. I only grew from that.

I have been in the delivery room to experience 3 births. Each one was beautiful.

I have eaten chapstick. I don't remember why.

I have been loved unconditionally. It's an amazing feeling.

I have loved unconditionally. It's the most amazing feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment