Saturday, October 6, 2012

Nighthawk Today (Part 1)

I had a request for some updated pictures of the Nighthawk house. We are having our Housewarming Party today, so while I'm between cleaning and cooking I took a few pictures.  No time for editing, but you can see our changes.  I still have a few boxes of pictures/prints to hang as well as a few shelves left to build.  I'll have more of the rest of the house later (when the other rooms have also been cleaned too.)

My craft room (where nothing 'crafty' has really been created yet):


 Makena's bathroom:
 
 
 Makena's bedroom:
 
 Upstairs Hallway:
 Guest room (my parent's room):
 
 Guest room (Carol's room):
 

 Family room:
We had the mantel built for that spot and I'm loving how it turned out.
 
(loving my new pillowcase)
 My office:

 
 Dining room:
 
Dining room/Living room:
 


 
 Off to get ready for the party.  (Hi Karen!)


3 comments:

  1. Hehe, you KNEW I'd be scrolling thru them all! I can't wait to come visit you!!! Can I have mom and dad's room? Or Carol's room, either one, I'm good! Heck, I'd sleep on the floor in the craft room! :) LOVE it! I wanna see your kitchen finished... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can have any room you'd like Karen! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing Amber! Sorry we missed the house warming.....Love how everything turned out! :)

    ReplyDelete