Thursday, February 2, 2012

I'm here

Dear Blog Peeps:

I've only posted a hand full of times in 2012. I've missed you.

I've been very busy. I'm a little overwhelmed.

I'm so far behind with taxes/End of Year/Beginning of Year/End of Quarter that I can't see the light. Basically, work has been crazy.

There are crazy things going on in my personal life too. Things I just can't vent about here.

I'm medicated. I'm also medicated for a sinus infection.

I'm a 'cup is half empty' kind of girl. I wish that weren't the case, and I'm constantly trying to change that.

I will find my way back. And I hope it's sooner rather than later.

Because I have a lot of fun things to share with you. I've missed you.

Sincerely,

Me

1 comment:

  1. Missed you too and sending you lots of good vibes/thoughts and healing powers for your dear sinuses...

    Hang in there Amber!!! :)

    This coming from the "cup runneth over" girl who sometimes needs a swift kick in the bum to not always bee so UP all the time...especially when others around here are going thru rough patches...who also she herself needs to SLOW DOWN and enjoy the moment...

    ReplyDelete